Chemical Name: Ammonium polyphosphate
Other name: PNP; polyphosphoric acids ammonium salts; APP
CAS No.: 68333-79-9
Ammonium polyphosphate is a non-halogen and non-toxic flame retardant for plastics and rubber,coatings,paper and timber,painting,wood materials. It acts as flame retardant by intumescence mechanism. When APP is exposed to fire or heat, it decomposes to polymeric phosphate acid and ammonia. The polyphosphoric acid reacts with hydroxyl groups to form a nonstable phosphateester. Following dehydration of the phosphateester, a carbon foam is built up on the surface and acts as an insulation layer.
Appearance: White flowable powder
P2O5 (w/w): ≥70%
N Content (w/w): ≥14%
Decomposition Temperature (TGA, onset): ＞275℃
Viscosity (10% aqueous suspension, at 25℃): ＜100mpa.s
Solubility (g/100ml water , at 25ºC): ＜0.5
pH value ( 10% aqueous suspension ): 6.5-7.5
Moisture (w/w): ＜0.25%
Degree of Polymerization: >1000
Average Partical size (D50): 10µm
Packing & Storage
Packing in 25kg plastic woven bag with PE liner or other packing as request. Stored in dry and cool place, keeping out of moisture and sunshine, shelf life is two year.
- Nanjing Green Helper Enviro Protection Tech.Co.,Ltd
- Mianyang Aokem technology co. Ltd
- Weifang Aodier Import&Export Trade Co.,Ltd
- Zhangjiagang Specom Biochemical Co.,Ltd
- Shijiazhuang Langrong Chemical Co., Ltd
- Pingdingshan Tianjing Plant Albumen Co., Ltd.
- Xuzhou Liyuan Cellulose Technologies Co.,ltd
- Henan Sinotech Import & Export Corporation
- Liaoning Baijia Biotechnology CO.,LTD
- DANCHENG CAIXIN SUGAR INDUSTRY CO.,LTD.
- Zhucheng Xingmao Corn Developing Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Shenguang Edible Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎