Acrylic Mirror is a lightweight, reflective thermoplastic sheet material used to enhance the look and safety of displays, POP, signage, and a variety of fabricated parts. Acrylic mirror is ideal for retail, food, advertising, and security applications.
A durable vacuum metalizing process makes acrylic mirror sheet virtually scratch-resistant during fabrication processes and end use. Ideal for use where glass is too heavy or may easily crack or shatter, plastic mirror is a durable alternative to traditional mirrors. For this reason, acrylic mirror can be used to replace glass for mirrors in schools, yoga or dance studios, hospitals, prisons and jails, homes and anywhere safety is a concern.
In addition to being flexible and shatter resistant, acrylic is exceptionally lightweight. Approximately half the weight of glass, acrylic is far cheaper to deliver and transport than glass and much easier to install. An entire sheet can be mounted with screws or a suitable adhesive with relative ease.
Acrylic mirror sheet from Piedmont Plastics is available in two-way mirror and a variety of colors, patterns, and grades.
- Xiamen Keyuan Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Noegem Plastic Products Co.,Ltd
- Jinan Lumei Construction Material Co., Ltd.
- Zibo Kaichuang Fluoride Material Co., Ltd
- Sichuan EMON Import&Export Co.,Ltd
- Foshan Honesty new materials Co.,Ltd
- Olsoon Materials Co., Ltd
- weifang kangle plastic co.,ltd
- Foshan Duobang Polymer Materials Co., Ltd
- Hailai Nylon Netting Company
- Advantest U.S plastic pachaging (shenzhen) Co.,Ltd
- Gettel Group China
Acrylic Mirror Mirrored ACRYLIC PERSPEX PLEXIGLAS PLASTIC Sheet
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads