1.1 Typical Applications
* Die cavity of molds
* Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line
* Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
* Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
* Testing surface of a small hollow space
* Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
* Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
1.2 Testing Features
* Palm size for narrow space.
* Test at any angle, even upside down.
* Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS,
* Large memory could store 250 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
* User recalibration function allowed.
* Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Low battery indication.
1.3 Technical Specifications
Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
Measuring range: 200-900L
Materials: 9 different common materials
With RS232C interface
Memory: 250 data can be stored and re-readable
Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing
applications. Weight: 75g
Power supply: 2x1.5V AAA size battery
Weight: 130g (not including batteries)
Working temperature: - 10℃～＋50℃
Storage temperature: - 30℃～＋60℃
- Wenzhou Tripod Instrument Manufacturing Co.,Ltd.
- Shenzhen Dobiy Electronic Co., Limited
- Dalian Metery Technology Co.,Ltd
- Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co. Ltd.
- Sichuan Western Technology Development Co., Ltd
- Cangzhou Zhongbo Heavy Industry Co.,Ltd
- DongGuan YuanXing Optics Instruments Co.,Ltd
- Hengshui WEIYE Level Apparatus Co., Ltd.
- Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co.,Ltd
- Guiyang Sunpoc
- China Zhengzhou Mercury-tech Co.,Ltd
- Chongqing Gold M&E Equipment Co.,Ltd.
Leeb Hardness Tester HM-6561
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads+︎