Welcome, Guest Sign InSign Up
Walnut Inshell185 Walnut Inshell is the best seller in China, it has features of soft and thin shell, high kernel rate up to 65%. The Caliber is 32mm+. It is planted in Xinjiang Ch...
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
AA Walnut Kernel Light Amber & Whole Half Walnut Kernel & Balanced Walnut Kernel & NutSinkiang walnut kernel Taste:Eating sweet. After eating, there is a little astringent feeling in the mouth.
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
Northern Walnut Kernel & Whole Half Walnut Kernel & Balanced Walnut KernelNorthern Walnut Kernels:1/2 Halves,1/4 Quarters,1/8 Halves,Northern broken walnut kernlesQ&A:Sample we offer free sample within 500g, postage fee paid by the buyer.
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
White Half Cut Kernels & Light White Walnut Kernel & Balanced Walnut Kernel & NutHaven't thought of anything else to say so far. If you have any questions, please contact me. Or click Trademessages.
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
XIN2 Walnut InshellCommodity : xin 2 walnut inshellKernel rate : 50-53% Caliber size :30mm+ Origin: XinJiang,ChinaFeatures: smooth and good-looking shell,colors are light and taste nice.
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
2020 New Crop Walnut KernelsThe product introductionwe have different colors of kernels.1) extra light2) light yellow3) amber4) light amberAlso,we have different size of kernels.1)...
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
Walnut/ Dry Walnut / Kernel / Snack Food/ Agro Food/ Snack Food/Raw WalnutBEBEI SUGUO INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTDSUPPLY WALNUT IN SHELL & WALNUT KERNELwalnut Types: Extra class, Cl...
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
Top Grade Walnut Kernel Halves Walnut KernelProduct Description:Walnuts are known as one of the world famous " four nuts " along with hazelnut , almond , cashew nuts , Walnuts are ...
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
Easy Cracked 28mm Up Walnut Inshell Product Description :High Quality Walnuts In Shell With Best Price :Type : With Shell & No ShellShelf Life: 12MonthsGrade: Raw, DriedIntroduce:W...
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
Easy Cracked 28mm up Walnut Inshell 1. Product Insduction :2018 New Crop Top Quality Walnut with shell .Walnut meat contains a variety of trace elements the human body needs, is an...
BrandsuguoTagsWalnut in shell, walnut kernels, dry fruits nuts
90% lion +10% shredded ;≥300g;single clean; 7.5kg per vacuum bag;on pallet Histamie under 50ppm.;Salt≤ 1.8%; Mercury≤ 1ppm; Moisture≤ 68-70%.
Brandno brandTagsfrozen fish lion
90% lion +10% shredded ;≥300g;single clean; 7.5kg per vacuum bag;on pallet Histamie under 50ppm.;Salt≤ 1.8%; Mercury≤ 1ppm; Moisture≤ 68-70%.
Brandno brandTagsfrozen tuna fish lion
90% lion +10% shredded ;single clean;1-3kgs; 7.5kg per vacuum bag;on pallet Histamie under 30ppm.;Salt≤ 1.8%; Mercury≤ 3mg/kg; Moisture≤ 68-70%.
Brandno brandTagspre-cooked tuna
Black Tea P1 Quick DetailsProduct Type:Black TeaStyle:Loose TeaAge: 5 yearProcessing Type:FermentedPackaging:Bag, Box, Bulk, SachetShelf Life:3 yearsPlace of Origin:VietnamBrand Name:Fulmex.
BrandFulmexTagsBlack Tea OTD
- Stalks:+ 1% Stalks: Color Black and brown+ Length of stalks:0.2-1 inch+ With of the stalks:0.05-0.2 inch- Leaf:+ Ratio: +10% Brown leaves + 90% Black leaves + Well twisted leaves...
BrandFulmexTagsBlack Tea OTD
Teja S17 ChilliSpecificationASTA Colour Value: 40-60Max.Pungency: 75,000-100,000 SHU.Capsaicin:0.50-0.70%Max.The product from India Orign We can supply any Qty, FOB Dubia.
BrandTeja S17 Chilli RedTagsRed Chilli
Pet Jerky MachinePet Food Machine jerky treats machine is equipment for producing jerky treats and meat jerky, suitable for pet food without casing directly baked meat and meat ...
BrandDragons MachineTagsPet Jerky Machine
Sugar Melting PotCereal Bar MachineSugar melting machine is used to heat and melt the sugar or syrup to liquid.It is heated with conduction oil, which is safe and easy operation.Conduction Oil is heated by electric, which is evenly heated.
BrandDragons MachineTagsSugar Melting Pot
Puffed Rice Forming MachineCereal Bar MachinePuffed Rice Processing Line can directly extrudes the fresh rice and other grains into puffed rice. It is continuous machine to produce puffed rice, and doesn’t have big noise.
BrandDragons MachineTagsPuffed Rice Forming Machine
Big Capacity Pet Food LinePet Food MachineDragons Machine provides a wide range of twin-screw extrusion Pet Food Processing Line. It has played a pioneering role in the innovation and development of pet food production since the 70’s.
BrandDragons MachineTagsBig Capacity Pet Food Line