900 Series DIN Spring loaded Pressure Safety Valve
900 Series DIN standard Safety Valve are mainly applied to the industries such as petroleum & Natural gas, Chemistry, Electric, Metallurgy & Burning gas. As the super-pressure protecting equipment, It has following advantages: High precision of action, Good recycling function, Turning back to seat fast, Easy operating and maintaining, etc.
DIN Standard Safety Valve Features:
Safety valves were first used on steam boilers during the industrial revolution. Early boilers without them were prone to accidental Explosion.
Safety valves also evolved to protect equipment such as pressure vessel (fired or not) and heat exchangers. Safety valve term should be limited to compressible fluid application (gas, vapor, steam).
The two general types of protection encountered in industry are thermal protection and flow protection.
For liquid-packed vessels, thermal relief valves are generally characterized by the relatively small size of the safety valve necessary to provide protection from excess pressure caused by thermal expansion. In this case a small valve is adequate because most liquids are nearly incompressible, and so a relatively small amount of fluid discharged through the relief valve will produce a substantial reduction in pressure.
DIN Standard Safety Valve Specification
- Hebei Runfeng Cryogenic Equipemt Co., Ltd
- Chongqing Assen Power Equipment Co.,LTD
- Sichuan Y&J Industries Co.,Ltd
- Chengdu Guotai Vacuum Equipment Co.,Ltd
- Taizhou Rexchip Mechanical and Electronical Co., Ltd.
- CHONGQING YUNENG OIL-FILTER MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD.
- Zhejiang Jinfeng Automatic Meter Co.,Ltd.
- China Yongjia Goole Valve Co., Ltd
- NAKIN trading company
- Chongqing Nakin Electromechanical Co., Ltd
- Dongguan quanfeng electric limited
- Goldenman petroleum equipment co.,ltd.
ARI 902 DIN Spring loaded Pressure Safety Valve
- Company Profile
- Product Brand
- Contact Person
- Fax Number
- Post Code
- Online Map
Related Trade Leads