Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

PT Ideta Mitra Pratama

Business TypeTrading Company, Agent
Main MarketsEastern Europe Southeast Asia Mid East Eastern Asia Western
Product/ServiceOverseas Partnership, Buyers, Financing
Business OwnerBudiman Ha
EmployeesLess than 5 People
RegionIndonesia

Company Introduction

A trading company and established in 1996, domicilie in Jakarta / Indonesia
The company engages in general trading activities, mainly export oriented activities (60% out of activities) and the rest is local activities (40% ) that includes supplies

Contact Information

Contact PersonMr. Budiman Haryanto
Telephone62-21-32318654
Fax Number62-21-7201237
Website
Post Code12440
AddressTaman Bona Indah Blok A2 / 9, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Related Trade LeadsFood & Beverage / Coffee - Indonesia
Company ReviewsPT Ideta Mitra Pratama
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
PT Ideta Mitra Pratama no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse