Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

GENIUSS CONTAINER SERVICE

Business TypeSELLER
Main MarketsNorth africa
Product/ServiceWHEAT FLOUR
Business OwnerBOLIGRAD DUMITRU
Employees4
RegionRomania

Company Introduction

We are freight forwarder with head office in Constantza -Romania and in the same time we represent one of the biggest seller of wheat flour from Romania
If any interest in such cooperation and to introduce you to direct seller please contact us soon as possible.
Find bellow few terms and cargo about this order :

1) POL : Constanta(Romania)
Commodity : wheat flour type 650
Quantity : 10.000 mtns
Packing : 5 lb paper
Price : usd 320, 00 / mtn - FOB Constanta
Payment : L/C + 30 % Bank Guarantee or 40% advance payment and the rest of 60 % after presentation of original export documents by mail as : (Original B/L ; Commercial Invoice ; Packing List ; Phytosanitary Certificate , Customs Declaration .)
Delivery : In maximum 15 days from signed sales contract.

2) POL : Constanta(Romania)
Commodity : wheat flour type 650
Quantity : 20.000 mtns / month
Packing : PP bags of 50 kos and 20 bags in one Big Bag of 1 mtn
Price : usd 300, 00 / mtn - FOB Constanta

Payment : L/C + 30 % Bank Guarantee or 40% advance payment and the rest of 60 % after presentation of original export documents by mail as : (Original B/L ; Commercial Invoice ; Packing List ; Phytosanitary Certificate , Customs Declaration .)

Delivery : In maximum 15 days from signed sales contract.


CARGO SPECIFICATION
-------------------------------------
ASH Max. -- 0,75
Moisture % Max -- 13,5
Protein Min % -- 11,5
Wet Gluten Min % -- 27
Falling number Min sec 250

Further the above , i wait soon as possible your comments.

Contact Information

Contact PersonBOLIGRAD DUMITRU
Telephone0040731524332
Fax Number0040241589077
Website
Post Code900023
AddressMesterul Manole street
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
GENIUSS CONTAINER SERVICE no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse