Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

NR Trust Inspection

Business TypeInspection Service and Quality Control
Main MarketsWorldwid
Product/ServiceInspection Service and Quality Control
Business OwnerH Desi
Employees10
RegionIndonesia

Company Introduction

NR Trust Inspection is Indonesia people talent with worldwide customer for Inspection Service, Auditing Factory and Sourcing Product Indoneisa. We come from multi people original Indonesia People that familiar with Indonesia Geografic and Product Indonesia in generally.
We operation in Indonesia region only and cover all region Indonesia Island for our service. Mainly project working in Jakarta, Tangerang, Cikarang,Bekasi, Bandung, Ciamis, Cirebon, Solo, Jogja, Salatiga, Jepara, Semarang, Demak, Kudus, Klaten, Surabaya, Gresik, Pasuruan, Jombang, Palu, Demak and other city. All those city already visiting according our service.
1. Initial Production Inspection
Initial Production Inspection is one our service with base on request when the orders customer just startig and running production. The condition orders starting production in mechine stage then our team checking the flow production, material in processing, component of material and the stock material the orders customer.
Its service will helpfully when the customer not sure the orders will running well and starting with right production.
2. During Production Inspection
During Production is service our customer when the orders still running production but there is some items alread finised product. Mainly, the condition when the orders customer maximum 20 % already finished or packing then the rest still runnning production around 80 %.
During Production Inspection will helpfully the customer know the quality of production that finished 20 % and rest 80 % to check avoid some reject if any some improved. Its will helpfully to avoid missing the quality before bulk quantity finished.
3. Pre Delivery Inspection
Pre Delivery Inspection is mostly important to know the finished product for bulk production and ready to delivery shippment. The Pre Delivery Inspection done when the orders customer finished minimum 80 % from total orders customer ready to shippment and the rest processing finishing. Its view all generally the production quality before shippment and know the final quality of your orders.
Pre Delivey Inspection mainly used when the customer need to know final quality etc for their orders before shippment or loading container. The customer can decide shippment or pending according their orders in the manufacture base result Pre Delivey Inspection.
4. Survey Vendors
Suvey vendors is one another our service when the customer or the buyer not sure with new vendors to build cooperation first time. Its common know that the buyer or customer meet in international exhibition, B2B internet or place in the world that not visiting yet the manufacture directly.
Its service to make sure the customer done busines with new vendors is legaly, real manufacture, match capacity etc all condition of manufacture. Its will very usefully for the customer when choice the new vendors with low costing. The customer no need coming to Indonesia, no need speak Indonesia and very low costing get all information the new vendors quickly.
The Survey Vendors Inspection is main usefully for selection the customers to find realible vendors without hight costing travelling Indonesia. We delivery reporting full profile the new vendors direcly the customer desk.

Contact Information

Contact Personsales Departement
Telephone62813090962299
Fax Number
Website
Post Code11000
AddressJL BTR 55 Jakarta
Company ReviewsNR Trust Inspection
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
NR Trust Inspection no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse