Welcome, Guest Sign InSign Up

LIVINGJUMBO INDUSTRY SRL

Company Introduction
LIVINGJUMBO INDUSTRY SRL is one of the top big bags producers in Romania. It is situated in Buzau, only 110 km from Bucharest, the capital of Romania. Though young, created in 2002, the company is highly appreciated on the market and has an impressive customer portfolio. The highly qualified personnel and the technical qualification have facilitated this rapid ascension and the possibility of earning the trust of our most demanding customers. Our production capacity increased somewhere around 160, 000 pieces, but this number can vary depending on the degree of complexity of the product. The jumbo bags we produce are 100% recyclable and over 75% of the production is exported to our exetrnal customers; the remaining 25% of our capacity is dedicated to the domestic market. The products are distributed either directly or through agents or commissioners. Livingjumbo Industry can offer a wide constructive variety of flexible intermediate bulk containers for capacities from 100 KG to 2000 KG. One of the main advantages of LJI is that everything is produced inside the company starting from the polypropylene granules: tapes, fabric, belts, sewing yarn. For the reason, we can control very well the quality and the specifications requested by our customers, no matter we talk about: - one loop bags different types (square bottom, single folded bottom, conical bottom) ; - two loops bags; - 4 loops bags; - baffle bags (Q-bags) coated or uncoated; Dust proof or with liner inside. Besides big bags we are selling also fabric, sewing thread, ropes and webbings. Our company can assure a quick communication with our customers or potential customers in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish. Any inquiry receives an answer in few hours or in exceptional situations in maximum 24 hours. Sustained by ISO 9001: 2001, ISO 14001:2005 and ISO 22000:2005 - HACCP and Labordata Institute certificates, Livingjumbo Industry SRL ensures its customers with best quality big bags (safety, conformance, durability, aesthetics, special futures, JIT deliveries, permanent assistance) -the packaging solution for all your needs.
Contact Information
  • Contact PersonMr. Radu Andrei
  • Telephone40-338-101120
  • Fax Number40-338-101122
  • Website
  • Post Code120012
  • AddressTransilvaniei 132, Buzau, Romania, Romania
  • Online MapLIVINGJUMBO INDUSTRY SRL Map & Directions
No advertising and no spamming please.
Your Name
Your Rating
Your Review
The company rated 4.0 of 5.0 based on 1 ratings and 1 reviews
rated 4.0 of 5.0 :
Dear,
The need / request for bags for flood protection,
Technical features / specifications:

PP-polypropylene bags for flood
- Dimensions: 500x800mm
- UV stabilized
- Densely woven
- Minimum weight 60g/m2
- Sewn and edged hole in the shorter dimension
Please, give me your bid in Euros
Payments: LC 90 days or???
Delivery: immediately after opening the LC
In anticipation of your complete offer
on mail
india.house.rd (at) gmail.com
Best regards
Radovan