Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

MANDARIN GARMENT MANUFACTURING (CHINA) LTD

Business TypeManufacturer
Main MarketsWestern Europe
Product/ServiceShirts / Blouses / Men's Shirts / Ladies' Blouses
Business OwnerMr David W
Employees5 - 10 People
RegionHong Kong

Company Introduction

Established in 1985, we have been in the business for more than 20 years.
Our factory houses 800 workers, and is producing men's and ladies' woven shirts. The output volume is up to 150, 000pcs / month.
80% of our products is exporting to Europe, while the remaining 20% is for US, Japanese, and Australian, China market.
We always strive to outreach client's expectations, and we assure quality.
Should you have any enquiries about our products and services, please feel free to contact us any time.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMs. Amy Wong
Telephone852-2352 2862
Fax Number852-2350 1254
Website
Post Code
Address2/F,8 Ng Fong Street, Hong Kong
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
MANDARIN GARMENT MANUFACTURING (CHINA) LTD no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse