Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

J & C Trading Ltd

Business TypeTrading Company
Main MarketsNorth America
Product/ServiceHat, scarf, glove, gift
Business Owner
Employees101 - 500 People
RegionChina
Company TagsTrading

Company Introduction

Located in yiwu, zhejiang province, j&c trading co. Ltd. Is formed in 2000, exporting several million of clothes, hat, scarf, which make up 70% of total output to worldwide customers mainly in europe, japan&usa each year. Other products, jewellery and gifts account for the remaining 30%.
Staffed with a professional modem team capable of quick development, quick production, quick marketing, quick service&quick response, we have been developing new products&improving the old according to market demands aim of 'user first&quality ultimate'.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMs. Cathy Zheng
Telephone86-579-5278370
Fax Number86-579-5278371
Website
Post Code
AddressRm1004. Xuefeng Building,18# Danxi North Road,, Yiwu, Zhejiang,
Company ReviewsJ & C Trading Ltd
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
J & C Trading Ltd no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse