Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

PT. Galunggung Mega Sakti

Business TypeManufacturer
Main MarketsNorth America
Product/ServiceSweater
Business OwnerShinta Sap
Employees101 - 500 People
RegionIndonesia

Company Introduction

Founded in 1984 in Bandung, Indonesia, Pt. Galunggung Mega Sakti is committed to build partnership with world's best fashion brands offering captivating customer experiences that drive long-term loyalty thus creating sustainable growth for these brands. For quality fashion buyers, Pt. Galunggung Mega Sakti is the real business partner to bring fashion trend to brand customers with high reliability as we sweat the small stuffs to bring new ideas to fashion and to ensure that everything we do provides value.

Historically, Pt. Galunggung Mega Sakti has been apparel manufacturer, which mainly serving multi-divisional, largely apparel-based retailers in the North America. It made up more than 70% of our sales; the other 30% was our local market. Today, we include Europe and Asia to our export market portfolio. As for our local market we revisioned the business and reinvented ourselves, becoming not only apparel manufacturer but also fashion brands' partner in developing their collections continuously.

Pt. Galunggung Mega Sakti has long been recognized as a values-based organization. Over time, these principles have evolved into values statements listed below. As we look ahead to even greater growth and success, these four values, and principles that support them, will continue to guide us as an enterprise, and as individual leaders.
-Be Accountable for associates, and customers
-Be as much resourceful as possible in our thoughts and behaviors. Resourceful
-Be a team member in working for the Greater Good of the enterprise and the communities in which we operate
-Be Energized in pursuing Excellence in all we do
These values embody the spirit of Pt. GMS at its best. They reflect the energy and spirit of a company that has the solid foundation to lead change as business evolves

Contact Information

Contact PersonMs. Shinta Saputra
Telephone62-22-7800366
Fax Number62-22-7800361
Website
Post Code40791
AddressJl. Rumah Sakit No 139, Bandung, Propinsi Jawa Barat, Indonesia
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
PT. Galunggung Mega Sakti no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse