Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

Fyborganic Technologies

Business TypeManufacturer
Main MarketsNorth America South America Western Europe Eastern Europe Ea
Product/ServiceOrganic growing media which converted from oil palm tree trunk and excellent result when apply to mushroom growing, farming, landscaping, plant nursery and turfing.
Business OwnerTan Chu Te
Employees11 - 50 People
RegionMalaysia

Company Introduction

Initially set up in March 1998 as Dah Yik Construction Sdn Bhd, it was then changed to FybOrganic Technologies Sdn Bhd in 2001 to reflex its core activities.

Oil palm industry has been known to be very inefficient in the sense that only 10% of its biomass is used for oil extraction while the remaining 90% of its biomass is considered as waste. With the robust oil palm industry in Malaysia, the Company saw huge business opportunities in exploring the utilization of these huge quantity resources of so-called 'waste'.

We then set our first target into developing a production process that is capable of converting waste oil palm trunks into shredded biomass economically for the application in landscape and agriculture.

Our strategy lies in continuance of R& D both in process and products development and enhancement while we are concentrating in promoting and marketing the existing FyborSoil. We envision such activities would bring us further realization of commercial potential.

In order for us to speed up our vision, we would source strategy partner(s) to explore and exploit this business opportunities together with us.

Aspire to make FiborSoil a world leading soil-less organic growing media products in the sectors of landscape and agriculture and at same time also aspire to be fore-frontier in the utilization of other oil palm wastes.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMr. Fyborganic Technologies
Telephone60-3-78772270
Fax Number60-3-78772236
Website
Post Code47301
Address18, Jalan Ss1/11a, Kampung Tunku, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malay
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
Fyborganic Technologies no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse