Welcome, Guest Sign InSign Up

Pewter Art Ltd (UK)

Company Introduction
Malaysia is a country, which is blessed with natural resources such as Tin. Malaysian based Pewter Manufacturer has a long history of good reputation for producing quality pewter wares. Pewter Art Ltd uses the purest amount of tin (97%) and the other 3% consists of Copper and Antimony. Our pewter wares comply with the International Standards, and we produce LEAD free products.
Contact Information
  • Contact PersonMr. Jonathan Beh
  • Telephone44-020-85044528
  • Fax Number44-020-89895162
  • Website
  • Post CodeIG8 8PA
  • Address492 Chigwell Road, Woodford Green, United Kingdom
  • Online MapPewter Art Ltd (UK) Map & Directions
Company ReviewsPewter Art Ltd (UK)
No advertising and no spamming please.
Your Name
Your Rating
Your Review