Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

Guangxi Hezhou Chemland Co., Ltd.

Business TypeManufacturer, Trading Company
Main MarketsNorth America South America Eastern Europe Southeast Asia Af
Product/ServiceMineral nutrition of animal feed and fertilizer,such as ferrous sulfate mono,manganese sulfate mono and zinc sulfate mono,zinc sulfate,manganese oxide
Business OwnerMr. Linshe
Employees101 - 500 People
RegionChina

Company Introduction

Founded in 2002, Chemland Group is organized by American Chemland Inc (Houston, TX. USA), Guangxi Hezhou Chemland Co., Ltd. (Hezhou, Guangxi, China), Hezhou Chemland Co., Ltd. Daxin Branch, JingXi Chemland Co., Ltd., Lingshan ChangAn Chemical Plant&Mine Co.,Ltd.and Guangxi Lianyi Chemical Imp.&Exp.Co.,Ltd. (Nanning, China).

Now Chemland Group owns the largest production base for ferrous sulfate in China with 18,000MT every year. Besides, the production of manganese sulfate can reach 20,000MT per year. 90% of these products are exported abroad directly, the rest 10% by other trading companies. Besides, we also deal in zinc sulfate monohydrate and copper sulfate pentahydrate.

Chemland Group is a you1ff8ng and growing company. Our spirit is based on credit and loyalty to our clients and to supply the best quality products and service to our clients.

For more information about our products, please either visit our website or contact us directly. We are sincerely looking forward to cooperating with your esteemed company.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMr. Fan Zhao
Telephone86-771-5520408
Fax Number86-771-5520418
Website
Post Code530028
AddressXiwan Town, Hezhou, Guangxi, China
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
Guangxi Hezhou Chemland Co., Ltd. no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse