Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

Nana Organics

Business TypeDistributor/Wholesaler
Main MarketsNorth America
Product/ServiceOrganic fruit, organic vegetables, juices
Business OwnerNeil D. No
Employees5 - 10 People

Company Introduction

Our company deals primarily in 100% Certified Organic Fruits, Vegetables, and Juices. Approximately 98% of our business is organics with the other 2% being natural. Founded in 2005 with the basis of Eating healthy promotes healthy living we have worked hard to being the best possible products to our clients and below wholesale market pricing. This is done by keeping our over head down, working hard with growers, and keeping good business relationships between both.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMr. Neal Nordeck
Telephone1-256-566-7234
Fax Number1-619-3347129
Website
Post Code35815
AddressP. O. Box 14033, Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Company ReviewsNana Organics
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
Nana Organics no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse