Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

Cantine Due Palme S.c.ar.l.

Business TypeManufacturer
Main Markets
Product/ServiceWines, fruit
Business OwnerANGELO MAC
Employees11 - 50 People

Company Introduction

Our winery is situated in the village of cellino san marco on the borders of the provinces of brindisi, lecce and taranto in the centre of salento(in apulia region, south of italy) wine producing area, placed in the south of italy. Today our wines are becoming more and more known thanks to their quality and uniqueness. We have a quite substantial production both of red and white doc and igt wines(salice salentino doc, brindisi doc, squinzano doc, primitivo igt, cabernet-sauvignon and primitivo igt, negroamaro igt, rosé igt, moscato igt).
Cantine due palme has been established in 1989 by 400 members, growers of authoctonous grape varieties: Negroamaro, malvasia nera and primitivo. Other non-native varieties are also produced: Sangiovese, montepulciano, cabernet sauvignon and merlot, black and white pinot, chardonnay and sauvignon. Black grapes represent 85% of the total production; the remaining 15% are white grapes. The production per year is around 6.000 tons of grapes with an average yeld per hectare of 7/8 tons of grapes. The winery has a storage capacity of 100.000 hectolitres,20.000 hl. Horizontal and vertical rotating stainless steel thermoregulated tanks for grapes vinification. There are also 2 soft presses,3 crushers,2 refrigeration units,21 thermoregulated horizontal rotating stainless steel vats,7 thermoregulated vertical stainless steel vats,18 thermoregulated oak vats an ultra-modern analysis laboratory and 800 french 225 lt oak barriques and 500 lt tonneaux.
Always in cellino san marco, we bought a new winery of 10.000 sq. Mt. Of 2.000 sq. Mt. Of indoor area where you can find the sales office, the tasting room, a sales point, a cellar(french oak barrels, french oak tonneaux and slavonian oak cashes), and a 1000 sq. Mt. Warehouse, where bottling process takes place and bottled wine is stored.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMs. Assunta De Cillis
Fax Number39-0831-617909
Post Code72020
AddressVia San Marco 130, Cellino San Marco (Br), Italy, Italy
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Cantine Due Palme S.c.ar.l. no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse