Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

BODEGAS CASTANO

Business TypeManufacturer
Main MarketsNorth America South America Western Europe Eastern Europe Ea
Product/ServiceWinery, Monastrell grape wines
Business Owner
Employees11 - 50 People
RegionSpain

Company Introduction

Along years, Bodegas Castano has learnt to adapt to the requirements of manufacturing and production demanded at each period; we count ourselves among the most technologically advanced in the production and bottling of wine. In the course of time, we have selected the casks best suited to our Monastrell grape. Our storage currently containing 2000 new barrels of American and French oak.

Eager to succeed in the technical and human integration(with a personal touch), in order to offer the maximum benefits of quality and service, our young and dynamic team of professionals is comprised of dedicated technicians and specialists whose objective is quality and service. That is the trademark of Bodegas Castano.

Throughout its history, Bodegas Castano has taken a special interest in preserving, caring for and encouraging the Monastrell grape, a variety whose potential for wines of superb quality we have always believed in. We have demonstrated its versatility with respect to the types of wine that can be obtained. We have supported the development of Monastrell in the area of Yecla Trade Mark.

Currently it comprises 80% of the 300 hectares under production, the remaining 20% coming from the Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha Tintorera, Garnacha,
Tempranillo and Shyra for red wine and Macabeo and Chardonnay for the whites.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMs. GALA MUNOZ
Telephone34-968-791115
Fax Number34-968-791900
Website
Post Code30510
AddressCtra.. Fuentealamo, 3, YECLA, MURCIA, Spain
Company ReviewsBODEGAS CASTANO
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
BODEGAS CASTANO no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse