Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

mrmichealbutalezicompany

Business TypeDistributor/Wholesaler
Main MarketsNorth America South America Western Europe Eastern Europe Ea
Product/ServiceAgric, Supply
Business Ownerceo
Employees5 - 10 People

Company Introduction

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. I am a high placed official working with Department of Finance ( & Economic Affairs) in Johannesburg South Africa. I and two other colleagues are currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity we can use to transfer the sum of (USD $26. 5m) Twenty Six Million Five Hundred Thousand U. S. dollars.
This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts, through our private connections.
The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from ABSA bank here in South Africa to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by us as associate / receiver. By virtue of our positions as civil servants in my country, we cannot acquire this money in our names. Because as high placed civil servants, we are not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank accounts outside of our shores. On the other hand, it is not safe for us to keep the money here due to unstable political environment.
I have been mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues, to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with us to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit.
What I am requesting from you is:
To be our silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which we shall secure all legal documentation to authenticate our claim.
Provide a private telephone and fax number for easy communication under your control.
Receive the funds as the beneficiary; take out your commission and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.
My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows:
25% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 75% belongs to me and two colleagues. You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country. Since our objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help us with advices and direction on investing into profitable ventures in your country.
However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist us with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me our part of the money. The transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successful with all necessary back-up official documents showing legitimate source / origin
Of fund. The transfer will be affected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest for processing the transfer.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMr. mrmicheal butalezi
Telephone27-73-1336588
Fax Number27-73-1353963
Website
Post Code2198
Address18 Louis Botha Rd, Jhb, South Africa
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
mrmichealbutalezicompany no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse