Welcome, GuestSign InSign Up
Position - / - - Profile

Shenzhen OME Technology Co., Ltd.

Business TypeManufacturer
Main MarketsNorth America South America Western Europe
Product/ServiceMP3 player,mobile phone,digital photo frame,MP4 player,DSC and DV player,HSDPA,UMPC,Car mp3 player,U-disk
Business OwnerMr. Xiaoju
Employees101 - 500 People
RegionChina

Company Introduction

Located in Shenzhen, we are an integrated company in the production, R&D, and sale. Our main products include communication products, PC parts, and consumer electronic products. Our primary operation remains in Shenzhen of China, with a Hong Kong subsidiary facilitating international clients' unique needs.

Our employees include experienced R&D engineers, knowledgeable international marketing professionals, and human resource personnel, market surveying personnel, material purchasing personnel, and quality assurance members. We are proud of our internationalism. 80% of our products are sold to developed countries in Europe and America with the remaining 20% sold in Asian, African and domestic markets.

Through strategic international partnerships with customers and suppliers, by expanding the approach of our export operation, and with the target of fully understanding the international market and customers' needs, we are able to develop and design products meeting customers' requirements. Establishing long-term, strategic and stable partners1ff8hips with both domestic first-class part suppliers and international key component suppliers ensures our product quality and reliability. Sharing our supply chain and operational advantages with our customers makes their jobs easier.

Contact Information

Contact PersonMr. gary yang
Telephone86-755-86330552
Fax Number86-755-86323326
Website
Post Code518055
Address5 floor ,tonghe industial zone, dakan, xili, shenzhen, Guangdong
No advertising and no spamming please
Your Name
Your Rating
Comment
Shenzhen OME Technology Co., Ltd. no reviews currently
No reviews currently, you may post the first one.
About Us - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Daily Updates - Report Abuse